[AMRadio] FS: Ceramic Disk Caps


Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 20:14:57 EST 2007


For Sale: Large lot of NOS ceramic disk capacitors as used by radio restorers and repairers. Actually, there's more than just ceramics here but 85% are brand new, old stock disk ceramic caps in their original packaging. Brands are mostly Sprague, Mallory and Centralab. All are high voltage ranging from 500V to 6KV. A full range of values is represented. The other 15% are micas and some tubulars. All are sorted and neatly organized. No used stuff and no junk. Over 10 pounds of capacitors--probably over a thousand caps. $60 plus actual USPS parcel post mailing with tracking. 
73, Don Merz, N3RHT


More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 20 Oct 2017.