[AMRadio] For Sale:


Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 9 09:12:13 EST 2007


I apologize, didn't look at the header and thought I was going direct.
Sorry!

Phil 


Philip LaMarche 
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
www.instantgourmetspices.com 
www.w9dvm.com 
800-395-7795 pin 02 
727-944-3226 
FAX 727-937-8834 
NASFT 30210 
W9DVM 
  


-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of A.R.S. - WA5AM
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 9:09 AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] For Sale:

Hey guys,

Please replies to for sale or wanted ads, etc. via private email.
There is no need to send these transactions to the entire email list.
See:
List Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html

It is perfectly fine to post your FOR SALE ads or WANTED ads to the list,
but please request that interested parties contact you privately.

Embed your email address in all emails regarding for sale, or wanted items
so that "reply-to" does not include the list.

Thanks,
Brian / wa5am



On Nov 9, 2007 7:53 AM, Phil LaMarche <plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Barry,
>
> Please send a check for 30.00 to 4227 Lake Avenue, Palm Harbor, Fl 
> 34684 and I'll ship prepaid when received.  Give my your address please.
>
> Phil
>
>
> Philip LaMarche
> LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
> www.instantgourmetspices.com
> www.w9dvm.com
> 800-395-7795 pin 02
> 727-944-3226
> FAX 727-937-8834
> NASFT 30210
> W9DVM
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
> [mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Barrie Smith
> Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:47 PM
> To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
>
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] For Sale:
>
> Phil:
>
> I'll take the dummy load.
>
> Send your terms and conditions to:  barrie at centric.net
>
> 73, Barrie, W7ALW
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Phil LaMarche" <plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com>
> To: "'Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service'"
> <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
> Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 2:35 PM
> Subject: [AMRadio] For Sale:
>
>
> > I have some goodies excess to my needs.
> >
> > Shure 450 Mike Nice 20.00  Looks like a 444 but controlled magnetic 
> > with Hi/Lo impedance
> >
> > 50 ohm DC-4 Ghz 60 watt dummy load 30.00
> >    RF Parts sells this for 150.00
> >
> > Micro Match Model 624N Wattmeter for handhelds 30.00
> >
> > All prices include packing and shipping.
> > .
> >
> > Philip LaMarche
> > LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
> > www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>
> > www.w9dvm.com <http://www.w9dvm.com/>
> > 800-395-7795 pin 02
> > 727-944-3226
> > FAX 727-937-8834
> > NASFT 30210
> > W9DVM
> >
> >
> >
> > ______________________________________________________________
> > Our Main Website: http://www.amfone.net AMRadio mailing list List 
> > Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html List Home: 
> > http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> > Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> > Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net To unsubscribe, send an email 
> > to amradio-request at mailman.qth.net with the word unsubscribe in the 
> > message body.
> >
> >
>
>
> ______________________________________________________________
> Our Main Website: http://www.amfone.net AMRadio mailing list List 
> Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html List Home: 
> http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
> To unsubscribe, send an email to amradio-request at mailman.qth.net with 
> the word unsubscribe in the message body.
>
> ______________________________________________________________
> Our Main Website: http://www.amfone.net AMRadio mailing list List 
> Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html List Home: 
> http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
> To unsubscribe, send an email to amradio-request at mailman.qth.net with 
> the word unsubscribe in the message body.
>



--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the old
dawg"/K5BAI

Harvard Minor Planet Station (MPC) H44/Cascade Mtn. Arkansas www.arksky.org
______________________________________________________________
Our Main Website: http://www.amfone.net
AMRadio mailing list
List Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html List Home:
http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
To unsubscribe, send an email to amradio-request at mailman.qth.net with the
word unsubscribe in the message body.



More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 20 Oct 2017.