[AMRadio] Re: ARRL Director explains IARU bandplan to the

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Fri Nov 9 20:57:42 EST 2007

The word "ignorant" is usually, and in this context definitely, used as a derisive term.  This letter and its mode of influence
delivery leaves quite a bit to be desired.

I agree that the ARRL negotiators should receive many requests to expand the use of those little asterisks, to include 160 meters,
and more areas of 75, 40, etc.  If it doesn't matter, then there should be no problem.

I'm just hoping that nobody takes anything to the Supreme Court again.  In the past, that turned out to be less than helpful.

  Bacon, WA3WDR