[AMRadio] Re: ARRL Director explains IARU bandplan to

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 21:32:47 EST 2007

In an open letter to Mr. Sumner and his staff I invited them to participate
in a live "Webinar" at my expense to accept questions from the membership
and explain their activities in regards to this ongoing issue. I was clear
that it would be "no expense" to the ARRL and my engineering staff would set
up the portal and publish the login address to the membership.

To date Mr. Sumner nor anyone on his staff or directors have accepted my
invitation which raises and even more ominous question as to why they will
not explain this issue in an open forum.  Their condescending rhetoric and
contempt for we "ignorant" members is unacceptable.

According to the ARRL bylaws, we the members can a recall of the entire team
and replace them.

No court necessary, just use the rules and change the system

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om