[AMRadio] Re: ARRL Director explains IARU bandplan

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Sat Nov 10 01:02:46 EST 2007

Thanks for your observations.  All they (The ARRL) has to do is respond to
my free offer of a Webinar to explain their position to the membership. So
far all I see is more condescending responses about how "WE" the members
need to be better educated.  I believe my fellow Amateurs who enjoy AM and
Vintage equipment are more intelligent than that.

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om