[AMRadio] More from Central Division Director

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 13:18:26 EST 2007

Nope, not yet Steve.  Fred, KC1XF, is sending me a 6EA8 in the mail (that's
just gathering dust for him), and it hasn't arrived yet.  It's a direct
substitute for the 6U8, and others who voiced the same opinion as you - that
the 6U8 is kind of wimpy, and the 6EA8 will be a better driver.  Hopefully
it'll arrive in today's mail (Fred sent it out on Tuesday of Wednesday).

73,
Ellen - AF9J