[AMRadio] 6U8 Subststute and the 20a

Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 12:55:23 EST 2007

Larry,

CE equipment is wonderful although complicated circuitry in the 100 and 200.
I have a completely restored 200V and am so proud of it.  Owned one in 1960
including the 600L.  May add a 20A just to look at.  It was my first SSB
station in 58 along with the 75A-4 and a amplifier with 10 6AG7's on a loaf
pan.

Memories.

Phil

Philip LaMarche