[AMRadio] Central Electronics, etc

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 12 14:04:12 EST 2007

That 100V even had the 160M coils. Darn, now I want it back! I still have
the 75A4 I used with it. If I remember I sold the 100V and 200V seperately
for quite a bit more than I asked at Deerfield. Also sold off the 10A, 10B,
20A, VFO's, monitor and Slicer in that era. Never thought Id be going back
to obsolete "junque" again.

Recently picked up a HT32B and SX-115 for very short money and those will be
my vintage SSB station into the NCL-2000 prototype Ive had since 63.

But for now Im concentrating on 3 different era AM stations and a pair of
211's for CW.

Still looking for big modulation xfmrs.

Carl
KM1H