steveve2swc at aol.com steveve2swc at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 15:45:54 EST 2007

One of the things I am most thankfull is that I am living in Canada. This
country has the most liberal listening laws in the world. Plus Canadian hams no
longer have to pay each year for our ham licences. There are other reasons I
am  thankfull but I hate to sound proud or arrogant due to an accident of
birth.You  could do more wrong than having a DX camp over the border, especially
here in  Quebec where you can buy beer in local convience stores,  ha