[AMRadio] Best Heathkit AM Transmitter

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Mon Nov 12 16:13:35 EST 2007

I would tend to agree with the comments about the DX-100. For an inexpensive
transmitter it is easy to perform numerous modifications to improve the
audio, regulation, PTT and you have a real work horse that sounds terrific.

I sold my last one to a local Ham who is using it on 3870 in the evenings
and he gets compliments on the audio all the time.

Lots of room inside to work on them also.

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om