[AMRadio] Best Heathkit AM Transmitter

Donald Sanders w4bws at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 14:20:23 EST 2007

I have to agree that the dial was a nuisance but I got it working well
after a couple tries and over 5 years it worked well. The audio stage
was a bit hard to get into after it is built and I modified it as I went to
have better bandpass. I also had the SB-10 SSB adapter and used it
with the Apache.
Without the SB-10 I would also chose the DX100B.

Healthfully yours,
                          Don W4BWS