[AMRadio] Best Heathkit AM Transmitter

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Nov 13 13:56:14 EST 2007

You will have to pry my Viking I out of my cold dead hands. The external
122A VFO is solid as a rock and even the 4D32 final is now cheaper than a
6146 and 807's are often freebies NIB.
Simple to improve the audio, loads into anything, and easy to use the full
audio section as a driver.

I had a DX100 in around 1957-8 and was happy to get rid of it and buy a
Viking I. Now Ive got another one.

Carl
KM1H