[AMRadio] Re:Modulator Plate Voltage

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 14:58:54 EST 2007

Carl,

You are "attempting" a battle of wits against the UNARMED.

Geoff and a couple of others have "their OWN idea" as to what
constitutes a GOOD radio!

You and I seem to be in the minority.

I just use "old tanks" such as the BC-610s.  At least they were built
with the necessary iron to get the job done.

Granted, they MUST be run correctly, BUT any radio must be run properly
or issues develop.  The pair of 100THs drive the audio through the 250TH
very well.

Keep up the GOOD fight!

Bob - N0DGN