[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-60

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:32:49 EST 2007

I'm selling a very clean Knight T-60.  I have an equally nice T-150
and just don't have a need for the T-60.  Offering it here before it
goes on fleaBay.  It loads into a light bulb real nice but I have not
had a QSO with it.

Price: $85.00 plus ACTUAL shipping costs.  I have The UPS Store
package and ship my vintage gear.  Rig will be double boxed and
insured for twice the cost.  The UPS Store isn't the cheapest but they
are very quick to honor claims if something arrives damaged.

Pics can be seen here:  http://n1ese.qrpradio.com/T-60

Payment via PayPal is preferred.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)