[AMRadio] Re: P.S. - you get to run 1000W input on AM up here

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 16:57:14 EST 2007

The U.S. has been pressuring Canada to tighten up border security and
their immigration policy for the past several years. Looks like they
listened. In the US, adults whom break the drinking age laws may be
criminaly charged.  The US and Canada share  DMV and arrest records
with each other.  FWIW, Western NY utes go and rent motel rooms in
Ontario to party.  Quebec also.....