[AMRadio] Open Wire - was AMRadio Digest, Vol 46, Issue 24

KX5KW ars.kx5kw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:42:42 EST 2007

  I expect that many of us that are able to get something else in the
air, choose balanced-open-wire for it's advantages over coax cable.

  A link-coupled balanced tuner feeding open-wire line can be a very
simple, efficient setup.  Don't dismiss it just because it has been
around for a long time.  :)

73',
Kent/KX5KW