[AMRadio] Re:Modulator Plate Voltage

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Nov 13 20:07:06 EST 2007

Well Bob, all I can say is that Im flexible in the final design. I mentioned
those tubes and voltages since that was what I have on and and I'm trying to
stuff it all in one rack. However if I go with two supplies I suppose I can
use stacks of electrolytics to save space as well as get the C up and save
on choke size. Dunno, I havent run the math yet but I have a bunch of
handbooks and engineering manuals from the 30's and 40's to keep me company.

Its a relearning process as well as incorporate some newer ideas Ive picked
up over the past few months by doing a lot of Internet reading.

At least I have a full array of test equipment this time around to minimize
the guesswork.

Carl
KM1H

.