[AMRadio] FW: IARU Band Plan

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 21:44:00 EST 2007

Letter below is from the ARRL President Joel Harrison W5ZN in response to my
letter below his.  Almost amusing transparent rhetorical response to my
letter and still acceptance to go live with a webinar to explain themselves,
not the IARU.

Enjoy the read, this is only the opening round of what plan to make a
significant even until accept my offer.

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om