[AMRadio] Open Wire - was AMRadio Digest, Vol 46, Issue 24

KX5KW ars.kx5kw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:52:29 EST 2007

  I read that it's a fair compromise "If that is all you are able to
get in the air".  I was just pointing out that there are valid reasons
for using open-wire feedline other than it being the last resort.
Did ya' see the smiley face?

  I don't take myself or any of this too seriously, so I won't be
getting long winded or embroiled.  Besides, you've already posted
more opinion on this topic than anyone here.

My second and last post on this.

73',
Kent/KX5KW