[AMRadio] FW: IARU Band Plan

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 23:54:06 EST 2007

Have anyone ever seen or tried to communicate with N6AA. Looks like he slept
in the bushes last night, shows up disheveled, looks like he ironed his
clothes with a rock and rambles on about the wonders of the ARRL.

Not the kind of person who inspires respect.  Where do they find these
misfits...

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om