[AMRadio] Difference and use of Eimac TH and TL tubes

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 08:19:16 EST 2007

Carl, the problem is that many of these old bottles are gassy.

There are some techniques to rejuvinate them, like reduced plate voltage to
burn off the gas.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST