[AMRadio] Trying to be nice

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Wed Nov 14 10:52:56 EST 2007

Thanks Charlie

While I do respect the chain of command as a former Air Force Officer, in
this case the ARRL is more like a string of banana's. Have you ever met some
of these Directors and what they call officers. As it says in all the books
on executive leadership, the style, effectiveness and openness of any
organization is a reflection of the leader who is at the top.

Only way to take on this snake is at the head.

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om