[AMRadio] FW: IARU Band Plan

JACK C. SHUTT w9gt at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 11:56:55 EST 2007

Note:  "nothing will happen on January 1 that will affect your use of AM."  Of course, the "enlightened" would not use such an inferior mode.  It is this attitude that seems to prevail, even with intelligent and reasoned input submitted to them by our ranks.

  73,  Jack, W9GT

SBJohnston at aol.com wrote:

The ARRL President wrote:

>I hope this has reassured you that nothing will
>happen on January 1 that will in any way affect your use of AM.

There, there, little ones, no need to worry your little heads over the scary
old bandplan. It won't get you...

How disrespectful. We offer reasoned arguments and they respond like we are
frightened children. I'm going to have to start wearing a neck-brace from
shaking my head -sadly, resignedly- each time I read the ARRL responses. Sigh.

Steve WD8DAS