[AMRadio] FW: IARU Band Plan

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:13:17 EST 2007

Even if it was enacted as law, that statement could still be true.
We'd still be allowed to use AM, just not as we enjoy using it. Not
unlike restricting CW speed to 5 WPM, but still allowing its use. 'You
can still use CW, just not any faster than 5 WPM'.

That's what concerns me about trusting the ARRL's judgment. It would
be a lot different if they had stood up and fought for AM over the
years, merely through equal time and treatment given to other modes.
Their assertions would have at least some credibility then. Their
neglect and overt actions to the contrary are completely responsible
for the current apprehension and distrust.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ