[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:06:48 EST 2007

Need to make more room in the shack.  Decided to sell my Knight T-150.
 She's very clean with a small ding on the front panel.  Man, I hate
that.  The only "mod" I see is one of the previous owners installed an
Amphenol connector for the mic.  Only real issue is that the pilot
lamp leads have been snipped off (seen in pics below).  Don't quite
understand the reason behind this.  Otherwise, she looks good.

Price: $225.00 and that INCLUDES UPS ground shipping inside the US,
for Hawaii and Alaska I'll have to use the USPS.  PayPal preferred but
will accept money orders.

Hi-Res pictures available for viewing here:

http://n1ese.qrpradio.com/T-150/

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)