[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:18:09 EST 2007

Why is it everytime someone has something to say that doesn't seem coincide
with your though process, you make a comment like the one below and then
solicit comments from some of your other cronies!  If he wants $225 maybe
someone wants one of these radios really bad for the nostalgia factor. Quite
possibly maybe they had one of these as a first radio.  I think you have a
bit too muchg time on your hands judging by all posts to the reflector you
make through out the day. Grow up.!!!

Joe K4TR