[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Nov 14 18:26:40 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.n1ese at gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

> On Nov 14, 2007 5:10 PM, jeremy-ca <km1h at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:
>> $225??
>> Giggle, yuk!
>
> Well, that includes shipping which will cost me $50 by the time I buy
> packing materials.  One missing the finals, and other b0rked stuff
> just sold on eBay for $115.  I can always come down on my price.

Hi JT,

I built the "improved" T-150A back when it first came out. It was a poor
perfomer in the drift department and needed neutralizing added for a stable
final on 10/6M. Certainly not in the same class as some plate modulated rigs
available close to that original asking price range.

Thanks for not going anal like that other guy that commented, my comment was
mostly tongue in cheek. Best be sure you get a Postal Money Order.

I'll pack and UPS it for you for $25 to make amends; I have a commercial
account and daily pickup. Im down Mammoth Rd in Pelham and go up to
Manchester a few times a week.

Carl
KM1H