[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:41:20 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 6:26 PM, jeremy-ca <km1h at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:
> Thanks for not going anal like that other guy that commented, my comment was
> mostly tongue in cheek.

I haven't been around boatanchors long enough to know what "fair"
market value is on a lot of this stuff and tend to set my prices based
on what I see posted on QRZ, eGay, reflectors, and QTH.com.  My
original asking price was also based on recent shipping costs on some
things I have sold recently.   UPS and FedEx fees are crazy lately.
The T-60 I listed the other day cost $46 to ship before I bought
packing materials. When shipping 50 to 60 year old radios cross
country, I don't like to use recycled materials.  I've since resorted
to set my asking prices to include shipping.  I'm tired of estimating
shipping and coming out on the short end.  Certainly wasn't trying to
take advantage of anyone and could see how my original asking price
might have been a bit on the high side so I adjusted it..

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)