[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Nov 14 18:40:59 EST 2007

WOW, talk about someone that could benefit from a dose of Prozac!

I didnt realize that being retired and at home during the day required your
personal blessing before posting.

Cronies? I doubt if anyone here has a clue what you are talking about, I for
sure dont.

Are you sure you dont require reading assistance?

As far as posting, most of mine have been asking for information and help in
configuring an AM KW. And I fully appreciate the several who replied. I
certainly cant seem to find any helpful replies from you; were you too self
absorbed to help?

Enjoy the new toy.

Carl
KM1H