[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:52:55 EST 2007

Carl I guess your memory is pretty short but is was you who started this
whole thing with your inconsiderate comment about the price of an imet that
was listed.  I think it was , wait a minute I need to get this right  "yuk
giggle"!!!!!  We wouldn't be at this point if you had given a little thought
to your answer before you let you mouth overload you ass!!!!!!

Joe