[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Nov 14 19:23:18 EST 2007

I have picked this particular post to illustrate what Brian said.
Please guys, do not get personal with ANY posts.   List Rules (must
read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html

It is imperative that we all devote our time to improving AM radio and
its constituents, promote constructive comments and remember that what
you write sounds different than what you speak.  I feel no harm was
intended to anyone, but let's try to help everyone on the list.  It is
nice that the original poster put the equipment here first and that is
what we want.  Should you not agree with the price, dicker with him.

Let's keep the noise factor at a low level.  I picked this post to
illustrate the entire conversation, not point to it in particular.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator