[AMRadio] For Sale: Heathkit Warrior Front Panel

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:00:34 EST 2007

If anyone needs a front panel from a Warrior, I have one I'll send out
for the shipping costs.  Part of a recent trade included a Warrior
chassis with just the panel and a meter.  Someone already claimed the
meter and I am keeping the rack deck for a future project.  But this
front panel is free sans the shipping cost to anyone who could benefit
from it.  It will need some cleaning as there is a good amount of
nicotine on it.  What is it with boatanchors covered with nicotine
usually?  Did OF's just sit there next to their rigs chain smoking all
day?

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)