[AMRadio] Twist Lock Caps

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Nov 14 20:36:36 EST 2007

Hi Rick,

Try Frontier Capacitor in Lehr, ND.  The guy is Everett Hoard and his
phone number is 701-378-2341.  This is a very old number but it may
still be good.

Some years back (about 7 or so) he quit, then got back into it.  Doesn't
hurt to try.  Let us know on the list if he still builds them.

I am a happy customer from years ago.

Jim/W5JO