[AMRadio] IARU & national societies. A view from the UK

Jose HF Silva zehelmer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 21:37:56 EST 2007

Hello,

And what would the global picture be if a similar
evaluation is made per country?

Will there be a time to let it stop (the national ham
societies as such) and think of the future IARU
successor as a confederation, working possibly on a
healthier democratic basis?

Just a wish...

73 de Jose' Silva / ct1axg