[AMRadio] For Sale: Knight T-150

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Nov 14 21:49:46 EST 2007

If that was a R-42 speaker you paid a fairly average price for a very nice
pair. The SX-42 was built 1946-1950. I have its son, the SX-62A with the
R-42 and it is a super BCB, AM SW and FM  performer. What audio; pretty much
the same circuit as the SX-42 minus bandspread and S meter. It is a daily
player in my office.

I also have a SX-28 so I still need to fill the big radio/audio sequence
with a SX-42. Did you know that the external design was done by Ray Loewy?
The same guy who gave us the 1953 Studebaker Starlite Coupe; an automotive
milestone.

Carl
KM1H