[AMRadio] Twist Lock Caps

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 10:04:20 EST 2007

Collins Catalog (Update)

Video CD on the KWM-2 and S-Line:  DW Holtman, WB7SSN,  Email: Future
212 at comcast.net  -  Website:  www.heavymetalradios.com/KWM-2ACD.html  Highly
recommended by the CRA.

New Front panel Handles for Collins 32V, KWS-1 and KW-1 transmitters.
Finished in High Gloss Epoxy. Uses existing screws.

EMAIL at w3hm at frontiernet.net or phone 304-876-6483.

Reproduction Parts: Advanced Optics Ltd., distributed by the CRA.  Website:
www.advanced-optics.com/collins.htm

Plug-in rectifier replacements with integrated selectable time delay and
also tuning rods for 51J receivers: n3lll at kitparts.com

Capacitor Sets: Chuck Hurley, 274 Fruit Street, Mansfield, MA 02048,
508-965-7400 or scorebrd at verizon.net

Capacitor filters (can type):  DH Distributors, PO Box 48623, Wichita, KS
67201-8623, 888- 684-0050

Capacitors (Axial Leads): Mouser Electronics, www.mouser.com or 800-
346-6873 - ask for free catalog

Crystals:  MH Electronics, 9569 - 9th Street, PO Box 652, Rancho Cucamonga,
CA 91730, 800-989-1976

Equipment Covers:  Che Art Supply, 708-720 Warring Street, Janesville, CA
96114, (530) 253-3774 or srl at citlink.net

Manuals: Paul L. Yoder, WB3CEZ, 37  2nd Street Bridgeport, PA 19405
wb2cez at comcast.net

Manuals: Out of Print Manuals and Schematics, Alvin J. Bernard, P.O. Box
690098, Orlando, FL 32869-0098-NI4Q, (407) 351-5536 or ni4q at juno.com

Rack Mounts: NovexComm - www.novexcomm.com

PLEASE NOTE:  If you are looking for a Collins parts, etc., please give the
CRA a call at its hotline: (814) 487-4403 after 9 PM EDST.  We have a vast
inventory of Collins OEM parts.  If you have parts for sale, please let us
know so we can advertise them.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST