[AMRadio] Re: A little trivia

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Nov 16 12:23:33 EST 2007

I swore I would never get an AC/DC set for the collection.
Then a NC-46 with matching speaker, both looking like new, came into my
life. Never knew PP 25L6's could sound so good. <G>.  But I cheated and
added an isolation xfmr. Luckily it is on a wooden shelf in a carpeted room;
I still dont trust the damn things even after reducing the value of the line
bypass cap to a UL rated .0047 mF .

Carl
KM1H