[AMRadio] Cheater cords

joe at tronixland.com joe at tronixland.com
Fri Nov 16 22:22:11 EST 2007

No doubt you are referring to the RCA sets using the CTC prefix. I remember
the CTC 25. It was so successful other manufactures copied much of it's
circuitry. The RCA television manufacturing plant was in Bloomington Indiana
and about 30 miles up the road from me. Lots of kids, now adults I know got
raised on wages earned at that plant.

Joe - KF9EU