[AMRadio] Need Pole Pig wiring info

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Nov 17 17:12:36 EST 2007

I assume that you want to remove it from the oil to save some weight and
size.
This is really taxing my memory but I believe the new secondary (was the
primary) may be a dual winding so you will have to determine if you want a
FW or a bridge and wire accordingly.

This is going back 40 years or so and Ive no idea if the current style is
the same as homes are no longer fed with 110 OR 220V.

My first experience with a pole pig was around 1955 at a OT DXer over a few
streets. He had a fully cased one on the floor behind the rack and used it
to feed PP VT-127A's on 20CW, the only band/mode he used. Boy did those
tubes ever get white!

Carl
KM1H