[AMRadio] Mod transformer turns ratio

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Nov 17 17:26:51 EST 2007

Don, it is rated at 7.34KW and weighs in around 250-300#. Came from a 10 KW
Martin BC TX; PP 4CX5000A's modulating another pair. No other markings on it
other than the mfg (Avdin Energy Corp) part # and date code of 7752.
Its in oil and about 17" square and maybe 22" high.

Serious overkill but the price is right and Ive been looking over a year for
something. The size doesnt bother me, just as long as I can use it. Maybe I
should dust off the 304TL's and forget about the 810's?

OK on the choke requirement. I'll start looking once I determine exactly
what the heck Im doing.

Carl
KM1H