[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 18:46:54 EST 2007

When they give that much control over them to allow you to make them angry
it's signal that we are being heard and its an uncomfortable feeling.

I agree about the characterizations, as we have many AM operators out here
on the Left Coast" in every age group.

All the Best

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om