[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Nov 20 19:32:14 EST 2007

I just love it Steve.  Bet you that the sender wouldn't say that to your
face.  It is indicative of the illiterate to send this type of message
and also the kind of thing they would not utter in public.

You have really taken the lead in this mess and evidently you are having
success.  Congratulations.

Jim/W5JO