[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Nov 20 21:05:02 EST 2007

Ellen, how are you fixed for parts?  Got a VFO?

I definitely fit the profile the guy mentioned.  65, next birthday, and
50 years with a license and really enjoy giving guys like him hell.

Get the Viking going stock then modify if you need to.

Congratulations Steve you have made it to the cellar where I live.

Jim/W5JO