[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 21:33:15 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

I don't know.  Rodger, WQ9E has mailed a plate clip to me.  I need the mic
plug for it.  It was already modded to an extent by the guy who owned it
before Tim, W9SWS.  It has solid stated rectifiers.  It uses a mic jack like
a Ranger's.  There are two BNC connectors on the front panel.  I think
they're for an o-scope feed.  Also,there are two holes in the front panel
above the meter.  Tim thought that they were for a freq. counter.  Tim never
used it after he bought it.  It looks OK, but I won;t know unitl I try it
out.  That's the chancde you take, when you pays yer $75 for a Viking II.

73,
Ellen - AF9J