[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Nov 20 21:55:24 EST 2007

Ellen, the mic connector sounds like an Amphenol 80MC2M.  They are
available for about 12 dollars each if you don't scrounge one.

http://www.newark.com/jsp/displayProduct.jsp?sku=39F010&CMP=KNC-G10000675&HBX_OU=50&HBX_PK=80MC2M

There is a picture there for you to compare.  Wonder if any wires are
connected to the BNC connectors?  And if the holes above the meter are
empty then it is a moot point provided nothing was disconnected
internally to hook to whatever was there.

The solid state rectifiers are fine and probably will work just fine.
Keep us posted.

Jim/W5JO