[AMRadio] OT's and the ARRL

charles L. mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 07:52:45 EST 2007

I've noticed that Ed Hare of the ARRL seems to follow
QRZ and eHam email, and jumps in to set the record
straight when things of a technical nature start to go
astray.  With all the questioning of the ARRL's
intentions that it receives here, perhaps there ought
to be an Ed Hare type that will jump in and clarify or
defend the ARRL when they fail to support us in our
love of AM in this hobby.  If the person who replied
to WD8DAS's original email was truly an ARRL
representative of any type, he has just driven another
nail in their coffin as far as I'm concerned, and if
the ARRL endeavored to find out if  this person was
connected with them officially, he should be removed.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC