[AMRadio] Old-Timer AMers?

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed Nov 21 09:53:58 EST 2007

> I definitely fit the profile the guy mentioned.  65, next birthday, and
> 50 years with a license and really enjoy giving guys like him hell.
>
> Get the Viking going stock then modify if you need to.
>
> Congratulations Steve you have made it to the cellar where I live.
>
> Jim/W5JO

Same here.  I turned 65 my last, and I am now in my 49th year as a licensed
amateur.  I hope neither one of us will fall into that "couple of years"
category, though.

Ashtabula Bill got a chuckle about a decade ago when I told him about a
couple of slopbuckets I overheard in conversation and one of them remarked
"Ashtabula Bill hasn't died yet?".  Looks like they are still having a long
wait.  When I work Bill, we still sometimes get a  laugh out of  that one.
:-)

73,

Don k4kyv