[AMRadio] Old-Timer AMers?

Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 10:00:29 EST 2007

I've enjoyed reading the ages and license length.  I also fit that profile.
69 on December the 3rd and licensed for 59 years.  My radio shaped my life
and many things I did and I love it every day.  Currently using a Collins
75A-1 and 32V-1 that are mint.  Next to it is a Collins R-388 hot rodded by
Chuck Felton and a restored CE 200V for vintage AM.  How much fun is that?

Thanks to everyone for a fun reflector.

Phil

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.