[AMRadio] Old AM'ers

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Nov 21 19:35:40 EST 2007

Jim, we are very proud and happy to have you and people like you on this
forum, for not only do you learn from us, but we learn from you.

Do not fear posting your questions, but also post your successes.  As an
older amateur, I find I relearn things forgotten from people such as
yourself.

Have fun getting things together.  It is almost as much fun building as
operating and you will find people here who do one or the other.  You
will also find those of us who do both.

Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Jim/W5JO