[AMRadio] Old-Timer AMers?

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:35:12 EST 2007

I am curious about something in the record keeping of the FAA.  I
started out in 1958 or maybe 59 as WA6LGT then changed my call to
WA5HLE sometime around 1960-61 when I moved to Texas, at that time it
was required that you change your call if you moved.  Then a few years
ago to W5JAI when I became Extra but the records do not show the
WA6LGT portion of my ham career.  Maybe it was because I was in the
military in Alaska when I got the license???

On Nov 22, 2007 10:24 AM, Donald Sanders <w4bws at comcast.net> wrote:
> Yes, at 68 and active since 1948. Looking forward to the next 30. AM Rocks.
>
> Healthfully yours,
>                           Don W4BWS

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."